Skype
kesolk1993

Egyptian Dubstep Egyptian Dubstep

Nice one!

My Heart (WIP) My Heart (WIP)

Man, keep it up! Hands UP! :) Sounds happy :) Love that

3 Cheers Cover 3 Cheers Cover

Nice work dude :) really preety calming theme :) but it needs a kick for more expression *.* Best Wishes :>

frootza responds:

Thanks for the review :)

Unfortunately I left a kick drum out for this piece intentionally since I wanted the focus to be on the vocals and acoustic, but thanks for the reccomendation attempt mate! It was an anniversary gift for 30+ years in marriage ;)

Trigger Trigger

Sometimes isn't it in good tempoo :( i'm talking about drums ;) but others is awesome :> good work ;)
P.S. I love natural instruments!

Panteras responds:

Drums are never out of tempo..they are always right..........haha
I'm glad you enjoyed the song!

Thank you for the review!

cassio pt.2 cassio pt.2

Funny art :D i'm diggin to it :D

Tarteviant responds:

thanks :3

Cage of Ordinary Cage of Ordinary

Change it to Drum & Base song :> Great song! KEEP IT UP!!!

please leave me alone please leave me alone

Unstrung guitar in general doesn't fit there... but others it's cool ;)

(S) Simon Says Nothing (S) Simon Says Nothing

I think, it's pretty song but without vocals :( search someone in CATTEGORY->Vocals who can sing to it :> and it will be so great song *.* and add some base it will give some taste to song :> Keep it up!

TylerSchrader responds:

Thanks for the review!

Cheese Cheese

well, nice melody :> and country vocal :> but too loud vocal which stands out from the song. Generally it's really cool song ;) keep it up ;)

Ceevro responds:

That's a first! Normally people complain that my vocals aren't loud enough! I'm thinking that, seeing as I just got a new mic and guitar, I'd like to redo this one.

You Can You Can

Nice one! Really like it ;) but i think too long fade-in but other is ok ;) well i think the drums r too quiet and piano too loud ;) harmony great ;) and i hear a natural instruments ;> Good work, keep it up ;)